Full Time Position Job Details
- Schedule, manage daily calls and emails with customers keeping up to date on scheduled payments for past dues
- Execute cash application of payments by obtaining remittance advice from customers; examine and re-work complicated remittances to ensure accounts are updated correctly
- Abide by credit/collections policy and procedures; ensure that customers, sales force and sales support personnel understand and consistently conform to Credit/Collections Policy and Procedures
- Maintain and report to Upper management & Sales team on daily AR & Collection statuses
- Create monthly commission statements for sales representatives
- Review, verify, and source all Vendor bills
- Enter all verified Vendor Bills into software system
- Dispute and make claims against incorrect billing/issues to related Vendors
- Obtain monthly statements from Vendors to ensure all billing has been accounted for
- Assist with processing weekly payment runs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, flexible, and able to work within and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office : Word and Excel experience required
- Highly efficient in English speaking and writing skills
- 1-2 minimum AR & AP experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Google Sheets experience preferred
Work Hours: Full-time (Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including a Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Company Provided Daily lunch, Paid vacation and Sick days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Training Reimbursement, Employee Referral, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.