Full Time Position Job Details
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of the export department to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Insure smooth and efficient import and export operations and communicating with overseas vendors
- Receive orders/bookings from customers and assist with daily pickup schedules
- Coordinate with clients regarding freight clearance instruction, type of Bill of Entry and prepare documentation
for customs clearance
- Communicate proactively with customers on shipment status
- Track shipments through transit points up to final destination and
- Advise and provide timely updates to resolve issues regarding cargo shortage/damage/claims
- 1~2 years of experience as an import and/ or export coordinator preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a proactive self-starter and detail oriented mind with ability to multitask
- Strong computer literacy a must (Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel Application)
- Proven work experience as a traffic, logistics, and/or sales support agent
- Strong communication skills
Work Hours: Full-Time (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision Insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Training / Education Reimbursement, Company Provided Meals, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Employee Referral Bonus, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift Cards, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.