Full Time Position Job Details
We are looking for a talented full stack developer to join our company to lead our efforts to further improve the business process automation and the eCommerce development. The ideal candidate should have experience with modern development technologies in both the frontend and backend. Most importantly the candidate will be collaborating extensively with the Business, Operations and Product teams to support functional use cases.
- Analyze existing data structure and make suggestions for improvements
- Work with operation team to identify automation needs and provide solutions
- Take initiative in eCommerce development
- Configure, design, and develop solutions including key integrations to 3rd party solutions
- Maintain state of the art understanding of data management and platform capabilities
- 5+ years of full-stack web development with cloud-hosted SAAS applications
- Proficiency with SQL & Cloud platform architecture.
- Source control using Git
- Proficiency with SQL/Cloud computing
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Google script & API
- Experience in integrating web applications with ERP and other applications, middleware experience a plus
- Experience in manufacturing, distribution and retail industry
Work Hours: Full-time (Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including a Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Company Provided Daily lunch, Paid vacation and Sick days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Training Reimbursement, Employee Referral, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.