Full Time Position Job Details
- Process orders via email, phone, and text, while maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Analyze delivery costs, juggle speedy delivery against lowering expenses; initiate relationships with new carriers
- Request quotes from carriers, assign carriers to routes, and schedule inbound and outbound traffic
- Ensure proper resolution to shipping damages, including product replacement, incident handling, and escalation
to appropriate departments
- Actively manage inventory; initiate the production of specific materials to have enough stock to cover forecasted usage
- Evaluate if sales prices are at par with expected profit margins and report deviations
- Contact clients to obtain missing information, answer queries, and provide necessary documentation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Team player with high level of dedication
- Strong computer skills, Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Proven work experience as a traffic, logistics, and/or sales support agent
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar
- Extensive knowledge and experience with spreadsheets such as Excel and Google Sheets
Work Hours: Full-Time (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision Insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Training / Education Reimbursement, Company Provided Meals, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Employee Referral Bonus, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift Cards, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.