Full Time Position Job Details
- Assist and participate in daily accounting duties
- Assist and participate in monthly closing
- Assist and participate in annual audit
- Review, verify, process Vendor bills into system
- Review, verify, process cash receipts into system
- Prepare accounting related administrative task
- Strong Written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, flexible, and be able to work within and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel experience required
- Highly efficient in English speaking and writing skills
- Accounting undergrad major
- Quickbooks experience
- Google Sheets experience
Work Hours: Full-time (Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including a Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Company Provided Daily lunch, Paid vacation and Sick days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Training Reimbursement, Employee Referral, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.