Full Time Position Job Details
- Analyzing, manipulating, and designing excel tables
- Data entry, analysis, reporting, and submissions. Inventory data management
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Verify and audit inventory and adjustments and claims
- Identifies and optimizes common inventory items
- Come up with ways to dispose of or sell obsolete items in the inventory
- Reconcile and ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner
- Works with other teams including sales, shipping and purchasing
- Proven ability to manage projects in an efficient work environment, which demands high work accuracy
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Team player skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A methodical approach to problem-solving
- Willingness and the ability to continually learn technology and business
- Ability to work independently in a highly visible, fast paced environment
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar
- Exposure to web development
- Extensive knowledge and experience with spreadsheets such as Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
Work Hours: Full-Time (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision Insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Training / Education Reimbursement, Company Provided Meals, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Employee Referral Bonus, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift Cards, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.