Full Time Position Job Details
- Manage the staffing process, including but not limited to recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation plan for all employees based on market research
- Investigate employee conflict and issues and help finding the solution/resolution
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employee’s job satisfaction
- Establish an orientation procedure for onboarding new employees and training them to meet the needs of the company
- Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
- Approve and schedule PTO and SL based on employee’s needs and company requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 5+ years experience in the Human Resources Department required
- 3+ years in a Human Resources leadership position required
- Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other Human Resources functions
- Bilingual in Korean and English
Work Hours: Full-time (Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including a Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Company Provided Daily lunch, Paid vacation and Sick days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Training Reimbursement, Employee Referral, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.