Full Time Position Job Details
With our business continually growing, our team is looking to move to the next level of our workflow automation which will increase the work efficiency and effectiveness and help provide better service to our customers. For this project, we are seeking a senior eCommerce web developer to boost the in-house ERP development.
- Develop and deliver a fully functional B2B eCommerce website.
- Work with Web Development team to identify web systems needs and solutions
- Configure, design, and develop solutions including key integrations to 3rd party solutions
- Monitor and track system processing and performance indicators to ensure business requirements are being met
- Maintain state of the art understanding of website and mobile platform capabilities
- Minimum 5 year+ full stack experience in E-Commerce and Web Applications required
- Strong experience in node.js, React, and any E-Commerce platform
- Experience in E-Commerce standards and security requirements preferred
- Experience in integrating web applications with ERP and other applications, middleware experience a plus
- Experience in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Work Hours: Full-time (Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including a Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Company Provided Daily lunch, Paid vacation and Sick days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Training Reimbursement, Employee Referral, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.