Full Time Position Job Details
- Schedule and manage daily calls and emails keeping up to date on scheduled payments for past dues
- Execute Cash Application of payments by obtaining remittance advice from customers; examine and re-work complicated remittances to ensure accounts are updated correctly
- Abide by Credit/Collections Policy and Procedures; ensure that customers, Sales force and Sales support personnel understand and consistently conform to Credit/Collections Policy and Procedures
- Review future orders along with current exposure to ensure sufficient lines of credit are provided for coverage
- Obtain customer information for setup in the accounting system.
- Determine if a Credit Review is necessary
- Proven experience as a credit and collection coordinator
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, flexible, and able to work within and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office : Word and Excel experience required
- Highly efficient in English speaking and writing skills
- 1-2 minimum AR & Credit experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Google Sheets experience preferred
Work Hours: Full-Time (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision Insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Training / Education Reimbursement, Company Provided Meals, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Employee Referral Bonus, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift Cards, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.