Full Time Position Job Details
- Respond to and initiate inquiries (regarding purchasing, facilities, administration, etc.)
- Greet visitors in the office
- Welcome new hires, explain policies, and assist them to be acquainted with the workspace
- Keep track of receipts of office expenses or expenses incurred by managers or executives
- Plan, prioritize and schedule meetings and appointments for directors and other management
- Coordinate events, such as planning luncheons, office parties, or out-of-office team-building activities
- Compose correspondence, memoranda, promotional materials, forms, manuals, and reports using appropriate word processing and spreadsheet tools
- Support human resource and payroll processes as a primary contact or backup for payroll preparation or certification, leave tracking, appointment papers, and other requirements
- Proven ability to manage projects in an efficient work environment, which demands high work accuracy
- Quantitative analytical skills
- A methodical approach to problem-solving
- Willingness and the ability to continually learn technology and business
- Ability to work independently in a highly visible, fast paced environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in English / Korean
- Extensive knowledge and experience with spreadsheets such as Excel and Google Sheets
Work Hours: Full-Time (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance 100% funded by employer, Dental & Vision Insurance, Monthly Gym & Fitness Reimbursement, Training / Education Reimbursement, Company Provided Meals, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Paid holidays, Performance Bonus, Employee Referral Bonus, Employee Birthday & Beverage Gift Cards, Service Year Award and more.
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills to contribute to our continued growth and success.
USP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.